Marco is an employment lawyer, co-founder and Partner of Reilly & Tesoro – Employment Law Firm.
He graduated with full marks from the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart of Milan with a dissertation on employment law.
Thereafter, he completed a period of study in the United Stated and a graduate program in Australia, and has worked in leading national and international law firms ever since, always dealing with employment and industrial relations law.
Marco assists numerous companies, both national and international, advising on all aspects of employment law: ordinary and strategic consultancy, contracts and compliance, establishment, management and termination of employment relationships, with particular reference to managers and top-management, non-competitions obligations, agency relationships and sports law.
He regularly represents Companies before Employment Tribunals and Court of Appeal throughout Italy.
Marco has gained a consolidated experience in the management of Company crisis and trade union relations, managing numerous national and cross-border reorganization projects, collective redundancies, M&A and company transfers (T.U.P.E. regulations) and collective bargaining.
Marco teaches employment law and union relations at 24ORE Business School.
Marco has a strong international vocation and regularly attends congresses, training courses and labour law masters, in Italy and abroad, with particular focus on European labour law and cross-border topics.
Recent lectures and publications include:
- Lecturer at FT Human Resources master of 24ORE Business School (“Employment contracts and union relations“, 2020).
- Lecturer at FT Human Resources master of 24ORE Business School (“Measures to manage the company’s crisis“, 2020).
- Lecturer at HR Specialist master of 24ORE Business School (Mod. II – “Employment contracts and union relations“, 2019).
- “European Employment Law Handbook 2019” O.D.I. (pag. 105-116, 2019).
- “International practical guide on Employment Litigation: Procedures, Remedies and Best Practices” L&E G. (pag. 203-216, 2016).
- Catholic University of the Sacred Heart of Milan J.D. in law with full marks
- Milan Bar Association
- University of Milan Master course in “Sports law and justice system”
- EELA – European Employment Lawyers Association
- ELA – Employment Lawyers Association
- Employment law;
- Union law;
- Agency relationship;
- Sports law.
Italian and English.